You know you need a Day of Coordinator for your wedding but what do they actually do besides help you out on your big day?
A few common things Day of Coordinators provide are:
1. Reviews your current contracts to ensure you are receiving what you need
2. Creates a layout and set up plan for your venue
3. Creates a Day of Timeline and distributes to all of your vendors
4. Coordinates all vendors and answers all last minute questions for you
5. Is there for advice, questions, and guidance
6. Ensures all vendors arrive and set up on time
7. Coordinates the rehearsal and flow of the day
8. Sets up your personal decor at the wedding
9. Most importantly, allows you to enjoy each every second of your day!
What do we do differently at Adrienne & Co. Luxury Events?
1. We're Available for Advice and Questions
There are so many details that go into planning a wedding and a lot of questions come up in the process. That is why we will be here through the entire planning process to answer any questions and give any advice you may need. We also don't have a limit to the number of phone calls or emails!
2. We Handle Contracts and Payment Deadlines
With the average bride signing 10 contracts for her wedding, it's nice to know someone is looking out for you. We review all your contracts and keep track of your payment schedule for each vendor.
3. We Provide Vendor Recommendations
It is a daunting task to find the perfect DJ, caterer, photographer, or any other vendor for your big day. We provide recommendations based on your specific needs.
4. We Share Valuable Wedding Planning Information
We provide you with a planning timeline, sample budget, and recommendations based on your wedding needs. This will allow you to enjoy every planning moment!
5. We Start Working with you Right Away
At Adrienne & Co. we focus on creating the perfect day for you which is why we take a very limited number of weddings each year. You can always add additional planning services as you need. We believe you deserve our best!
If you've been contemplating a Day of Coordinator but don't know if it will fit into your budget, now is the time to rethink that. You can't afford not to hire a Day of Coordinator! There are so many things that happen on the day of your wedding, it's impossible to fully understand it until you've gone through it and you don't want to go through it alone!
As Denver’s luxury event planner, Adrienne & Co. has the experience to deliver to you the priceless peace of mind that comes with knowing your wedding will be handled with professionalism and class allowing you to: